Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Outdoor wifi antenna

Researching outdoor wifi antennas? Well you've come to the right place. Lets say you have a barn that's pretty far away from your router. As we all know, running a cable that far could be a pain in the butt. I know this from previous experience. I ran a 200 foot cable from my old house to my garage and it was not fun. Plus with that long of a cable think of all the packet loss you'd get. Now that I am older and smarter with computers I look back and think well I should have just got an outdoor wifi antenna. Directional outdoor antennas are available on the market, are easy to set up, and should solve and outdoor wifi problem you may have. Check out the store, there is a decent outdoor wifi antenna for sale there that should suit your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment